Sat, Apr 23|
IV Therapy Hybrid Program - NW PA 4.23.22
PA State Board of Nursing Approved LPN IV Therapy course certificate. Great review for RNs. online and in-person training
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Meadville Location, 13226 Leslie Rd, Meadville, PA 16335, USA
About the Event
This program is recognized by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and complies with the requirements of the IV therapy course required under § 21.203(d)(8) of the PA Nursing Code, regarding the LPN performing I.V. therapy, including a central line.
The complete program cost less than most "online-only" courses that do not provide hands-on training and do not provide you with a PA SBON approved certificate of completion. We provide it all, in addition to continued course access for 2 years and free site membership that include the IV Therapy nurse's group.
This class is great for:
- Any nurse with very little or no IV experience
- Any nurse with some IV experience, but would like to increase competence
- LPNs who need a PA SBON approved IV Therapy course for a job
- Nurses moving from out of the hospital to hospital nursing
- Nurses moving to Agency jobs
- RNs or LPNs who would like an IV Therapy review
- Anyone who wants to increase their confidence and competence in taking care of IV Therapy and Infusion patients
During this in-person event, we will review concepts and be able to practice and perform hands-on skills. This is also a great time to see a variety of infusion products and ask questions of our experienced infusion nurses.
- Combines pre-class online learning and in-class discussion
- Continued access to online content, including updates, for 2 years
- IV Skills Review for the RN and/or LPN
- Hands-on skills: Peripheral & Central lines. Includes Care of Midline, PICC, and Med ports, plus blood sampling from central lines, peripheral IV insertion, central line dressing change, flushing central lines, and setting up primary infusions.
- Incorporates the most recent updated IV and Infusion standards and guidelines
- The course is taught by a Certified Infusion Registered Nurse Educator and experienced Infusion nurses
Topics covered: See more info
- Attendees that successfully complete the course (online and class) will receive a certificate of completion for a PA SBON approved LPN IV Therapy course
- Registered attendees will receive an email containing a Pre-course pack with pre-class training. This will have important information for the day of class and to help prepare for the class information
- At least 2 weeks prior to the class, you will receive access to the online course
- You must complete the online portion before attending the in-person portion of this course. The online course should take about 4-6 hours to complete.
- Supplies and reference material included
- Lunch and Refreshments provided
- Limited class size. Book Now!
- $180 per person*
Sign in and Introductions
Review new and online concepts
IV Therapy Class 4.23.22
PA SBON LPN IV Therapy Hybrid course or RN Review